Sunday 14 June 2015

Chemist direct review and haul

Just over a week ago I was contacted by the lovely people at chemist direct to purchase some items from their website in return for an honest review.
Chemist direct sell loads of items from toiletries to suncream, medications and everything in between! 
Their website is very easy to use and I was so surprised at how much variety is on their website!
I got an email confirmation when I ordered and a day or so later I got and email saying my order was dispatched! So quickly! Before I knew it I was signing for my parcel within less than a week of placing an order! 
Will I order again! Yep! Defo!
www.chemistdirect.co.uk
Click the link below to get £5 off your order!
Note:- I was not paid to do this review
 
So here is what I decided to purchase!
Find more details on my youtube haul video of my purchases here






No comments:

Post a Comment