Monday 17 February 2014

Starting at the Very beginning....

Hi....
I'm Kristy! Fiancee to my lovely sole mate Andy and Mummy to our 2 year old son - Rohan.



So basically me and Andy met through a mutual friend.....We soon hit it off and He moved to Wales a short time later :-) There is a 10 year age gap between us....but age is just a number to me. (maybe that's because I'm the young one lol)
We moved in together within 6 months of getting together! We have been together every day since.

A few years into our relationship we decided to try for a baby! and POW! we were so so so lucky and were pregnant within a month!
9 months later our little munchkin was Born! The absolute highlight of my life!
The feeling of the very first moment you set eyes on your baby is so unreal! the tears fell down my face without me even realising it. I will never in a million years forget the moment our son was born! 
Even now my son is my world I'm obsessed with him! 

Andy works shifts and I'm home with Rohan. I make craft items to earn a few extra pennies! I'm usually found doing painting, chalking, sticking or play dough with my little munchkin as it keeps us both happy!



We are getting married next year! I cant wait! I'm trying to lose all of the weight that i gained when i was pregnant and just after (I'm not blaming it on pregnancy or baby weight...I'm literally confessing to eating like a pig during that time) Anyways so far I've lost 4st 1lb and it feels soooo good as I'm getting my confidence back and I'm finding 'ME' again!

This Year we have so much coming up! We have a holiday to Butlins Minehead (which i will blog about and do a review).
My life isn't about lots of money, posh cars, expensive clothes. We just about get by on what we have so you wont find MAC makeup tutorials, or clothes Hauls from Gucci......it will be more like clothing hauls from Primark and food shops from Asda!

If there is anything you would like to see a blog on, please message me because I would love to hear your requests!

Tune in for daily life!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment